- November 2017 – VAX UK appoints Minx PR to represent floorcare brands Vax, Dirt Devil and Oreck in the UK, as well as Vax air purifiers
- September 2016 – Minx PR launches new Gtech cordless vacuum cleaner, AirRam Mk2 with the help of television presenter, Dallas Campbell. Over 60 press attended from the technology, homes and shopping sectors of the national newspapers and consumer magazines. Gtech has risen from £4m turnover to £64m turnover between the first launch of the original AirRam in 2012 to year end 2015.
- July 2016 – A.Vogel appoints Minx PR to conduct media relations activity across it’s range of herbal medicines.
- March 2016 – Minx PR launches new Gtech eBike to the UK media
- February 2016 – Minx PR launches Gtech’s new range of cordless garden power tools; lawn mower, hedge trimmer and grass trimmer at Garden Press Event
- December 2015 – Verycook reappoints Minx PR to build on the successful launch of its plancha grills in the UK; taking the brand into its second season with new grills and accessories to promote to the UK media.
- December 2014 – French outdoor cooking specialists, Verycook, appoint Minx PR to launch its innovative, colourful range of plancha grills in the UK for outdoor dining.
- January 2014 – Minx PR will soon announce this year’s charity donations. Watch this space…!
- January 2014 – FW Medical Ltd appoints Minx PR to revitalise its colloidal silicic acid for gastrointestinal disorders, silicolgel – http://www.silicol.co.uk
- January 2014 – French gourmet outdoor dining brand, Verycook appoints Minx PR to launch its contemporary new plancha grill to consumer press in the UK with support from celebrity chef, Rachel Allen – http://www.verycook.co.uk
- November 2013 – Minx PR launches the new Gtech Multi resulting in immediate national news interest and fantastic support from consumer magazines. Thanks to all who have supported this innovative new handheld vacuum cleaner devised by Nick Grey, founder of Gtech (www.gtechonline.co.uk)
- August 2013 – http://www.yuyubottle.com appoints Minx PR to launch its innovative new, luxury long hot waterbottle to consumers nationwide during a six month campaign.
- July 2013 – Biosential Inc. appoints Minx PR to launch raise awareness of its new patented drink formula, Zenbev (http://www.zenbev.com) within UK consumer and trade media.
- May 2013 – Gtech AirRam launches in the US following a phenomenal year of success in UK with GfK naming the company as the fastest growing in floor care by value in 2012. A second national TV and Print advertising campaign is unleashed for June 2013 and a steady stream of positive reviews still flows in for its revolutionary cordless vacuum cleaner. We are proud to continue representing Gtech.
- January 2013 – At our financial year end we have contributed to the following charities between 1 February 2012 and 31 January 2013:
Dryathon, CAFOD, Marie Curie, NET Patient Foundation, MacMillan, Surrey Wildlife Trust, Moon Walk (Breast Cancer Care), Devon Air Ambulance, Cancer Research UK
- 1 October 2012 – new UK technology company, Nyfred commissions Minx PR to launch Toastech, the new British designed and manufactured toaster that can deliver a perfectly cooked slice of toast every 25 seconds continuously, is now available to the service industry. New Toastech® technology cuts time and reduces energy costs by up to 48 per cent delivering the perfect slice of toast time and time again.
- 30 September 2012 – Potters Crouch Candles commissions Minx PR to undertake consumer PR promoting its British made, hand poured scented candles to the UK media and digital press.
- 29 June 2012 – Take 1 innovative technology company, 3 PR professionals and the hottest vacuum design for 20 years and you get a sell-out success. After a robust print and digital PR launch producing over 40 pieces of coverage and a reach of over 17 million in two months, Gtech AirRAM now has an order book of £6million and has been rigorously tested by the Good Housekeeping Institute gaining its endorsement and will display the GHI logo on its packaging from September 2012. Minx PR has further print, digital and broadcast coverage confirmed that guarantees to keep Gtech AirRAM the most talked about vacuum innovation in the UK.
- 24 April 2012 – Successful launch of new vacuum technology, Gtech AirRAM at the London Science Museum. Daily Mail, Daily Express, Sunday Times, Telegraph, BBC Radio 2 and many, many more help spread the word of this innovative new, energy saving and cordless technology (www.gtechonline.co.uk)
- February 2012 – Plantify.co.uk stand is swamped with media interest at Garden Press Event 2012
- January 2012 – Year end approaches and this year, Minx PR has donated up to 1% of its turnover to support:
- Breast Cancer Care, Moon Walk
- Action Medical Research
- Penny Brohn
- NET Foundation in memory of Rory Johnson who sadly died aged 43 on 7 November 2011
- Wessex Medical Trust – supporting Roger Allsopp’s incredible channel swim sponsored by Healthspan. Roger successfully completed this heroic swim at the age of 70 and claimed the world record for the oldest person to swim the channel.
- December 2011
- Plantify.co.uk appoints Minx PR to launch its unique online garden design tool and plantfinder knowledge database to the UK consumer market.
- November 2011
- Grey Technology appoints Minx PR to promote its cordless powered sweepers and garden tools to the consumer market including an exciting new launch scheduled for April 2012.
- February 2011
- Minx PR’s Michelle Redmond teams up with PowerBoobs to unite against breast cancer on the London Moon Walk 2011. All donations welcome to help her soft feet last the 26 miles! Click here to donate.
- Minx PR has committed to donating up to 1% of its annual turnover to charitable causes. Year end has finally come and the following charities have benefited from the first year of donations:
- Dr Rob Hicks London to Paris Cycle 2010 in aid of Action Medical Research
- Breast Cancer Care
- Maggies Centres
- Crisis at Christmas
- The Immunodeficiency Fund
- Relateen via Shaun Redmond running the Virgin Media London Marathon 2011
- January 2011
- Nutritional Therapist and Homeopath, Angela Falaschi appoints Minx PR to promote her new book ‘Children’s Nutrition, A Parents Guide’ (£9.99, www.need2know.co.uk , Amazon, Waterstones, Nutricentre)